Join A-Tech Roofing Ltd
A-TECH ROOFING LTD is a locally owned Roofing Contractor offering services the Maritimes in the Commercial, Industrial and Institutional Roofing Markets. We have offices in Dieppe, Saint John and Fredericton, New Brunswick as well as Truro and Sydney, Nova Scotia.
We are currently looking for “Roofers and Apprentices” and “Construction Labourers” to join our on-site production crews. A-Tech Roofing offers superior services by means of competent and knowledgeable workforce and management teams and offers a safe work approach and environment for its employees.
Your role on the A-Team as a Construction Labourer will be:
- Work on a crew assigned to projects using top levels of safety and quality of work.
- Support preparing for each job site as directed by the Roofers
- Involved in supporting the installation crews for the replacement and installation of Industrial, Institutional and Commercial Roof Systems commonly known as flat roofing.
- Assist Roofers in the removal of existing roof systems by means of physical effort and use of on deck mechanized roofing equipment. Work includes keeping job site clean daily after roof removals.
- Assist Roofers in the installation of various types of vapour barriers, insulations, coverboards, membrane systems, membrane flashings and metal flashings.
- Work includes hauling, cutting, preparing and disposal of materials while assisting roofers in the installations.
- Capable to do physical work which demands to lift weights over 50 lbs in repetition and be able to work in the outdoor seasonal environments.
- Proven ability to work in fast paced environment and in a team installation crew setting.
- Knowledge of various types of roof systems is an asset. However, willingness to learn the process is imperative.
- Must be willing to travel out of town as required by jobsite. Drivers license is an asset.
- Safety training (WHMIS, Fall Protection, First Aid etc.) – We will provide H&S training
- Have a positive attitude towards incorporating safety daily within job and tasks and be willing to work in a safe team approach.
- Must be dependable and hard working, have a professional attitude towards colleagues and clients, have attention to detail and willing to learn and succeed as a team.
We Offer a great team of people to work with on unique projects across the Maritimes. We provide transportation and room and board provided by company when required. We have Hours of work that vary depending on the weather conditions. Standard hours are from 7:00 to 5:00 on weekdays but flexible depending on seasons. Our team has great compensation and benefit packages for you, we are a family.
Apply today with your resume to our recruitment Specialists at R&R Solution
Thank you for your interest in working at A-Tech Roofing Ltd. We look forward to meeting you. https://www.atechroofing.ca/