Class 1 Drivers, Atlantic Canada
R&R Solution is currently recruiting Professional Drivers for Long Haul and other Runs out of Moncton NB, Saint John, NB, Halifax, NS, Charlottetown PEI and other locations.
As a Professional Class 1 Driver, you will drive a Company branded truck and deliver within the Atlantic region.
- This is a Wednesday-Sunday night shift.
- These steady, year-round routes.
Requirements to join the Team:
- Valid Class 1 Commercial Driver License with a “clean” driving record and criminal record check.
- Minimum two (2) years’ tractor trailer experience OR the completion of a 12-week training program and four (4) week internship.
- Must be able to move up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation.
Our client offers a competitive compensation and benefit plan, plus premiums, loyalty, and safety bonuses! Team Environment: A fun, fast-paced, and supportive company culture. Work with Our dispatch team that is world-class and committed to building a partnership with you, leading to long-term success and a fulfilling career.
How to Apply:
- Submit a resume careers@RnRsolution.com
- Subject: Name – Trucking
Our Employment specialists are here to help you navigate the career search world and connect you to the right employer for a long-term relationship
Out client is committed to the principles of employment equity. The purpose of employment equity is to ensure that no person is denied employment opportunities or benefits for reasons unrelated to ability.
R&R Solution welcomes applications from Indigenous peoples, African Canadians and other racially visible persons, persons with disabilities, and women in occupations or positions where they are underrepresented. If you are a member of one of these equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on your expression of interest for this position. #INDB