BILINGUAL Executive Assistant
Our client is a locally owned corporation and proudly based in Greater Moncton, NB. They are growing to better service their customers and the CEO requires a fluently bilingual Executive Assistant that can help keep things highly organized for the CEO to focus on leading the organization. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, will play a critical role in communicating effectively, will ensure efficient use of technology, and must have a natural talent to provide support, manage calendar, and able to carry out overall business administration. We are seeking an individual with a keen work ethic that thrives in a fast-paced and self-directed environment, with the proven ability to manage executive-level daily activities.
- Daily executive administrative support with phone calls, meetings, email, and other support;
- Email management support, writing, sorting, and prioritizing;
- Coordinate, attend, and recording of meetings as required;
- Support internal department relations ensuring excellence for all;
- Organize, book and plan travel local and global (flights, accommodations, transportation);
- Work with multiple company facilities and stakeholders on behalf of the CEO;
- Administrative & project tracking, outstanding tasks, driving activity, tracking prospects;
- Organizing client events and team events;
- Ensure accurate and effective communication of company info supporting multiple people;
- Investigate and respond to all inquiries promptly and accurately;
- Coordinate and communicate appointments and meetings, managing the schedule;
- Manage multiple email accounts and respond to and redirect emails and inquiries;
- Travel between multiple facilities to support work and specialty meetings will be required within the Atlantic region as well as to the United States (as possible while respecting COVID guidelines).
- Experienced with over 3 successful years in an Executive Assistant role;
- Bilingual in French and English, spoken and written, is required for this role with excellent communication skills;
- Writing skills that ensure all correspondence has a clear message;
- Administrative ninja skills to get “stuff” done and adjust to (and predict) shifting priorities;
- Be the type of person that gets your work done in advance;
- Scheduler with a fine-tuned attention to detail with high standards;
- Self-motivated; friendly, approachable, able to work independently with little supervision;
- Technology savvy, strong knowledge of Microsoft suite, communications, scheduling, travel, and coordination;
- Office work, remote and travel outside of Canada will be required.
Our Client offers a great flexible team environment with an excellent compensation and benefits package including RRSPs and flexible time off.
Please apply in strict confidence to our Recruitment Specialists at Careers@RnRsolution.com
Forward your resume and cover letter outlining your top skills by May 28th 2021
Only candidates who are currently eligible for work in Canada will be considered.