English for the Workforce
Training provided in partnership with:
The Workforce Readiness program is English as an Additional Language EAL program.
Developed by ACLA ESL teachers with the support of professional Human Resource and Recruitment specialist’s advice to help you connect better in an interview in Canada and the workplace. This stand-alone course focuses entirely on workplace communication and employment readiness. Connect better with people.
- Improve verbal and written communication in English
- Create a solid resume
- Interview training
- Develop your network
- Learn Canadian work culture
- Understand how to connect better in the workplace
- 8 week course covers 28 hours over the duration of the program from in class with an ESL teacher, to on-line with a Coach.
- The course begins June 24th 2021 2-4 pm ADT and July 6th 6 pm – 8 pm ADT.
- Small groups of 10 meet weekly for 2 hours in a group class with the ESL teacher
- 1.5 hours of individual Language training and coaching per week.
Wednesday June 24th – August 11th 2021 Limited seats
Course Start Dates:
- June 24th 2-4 pm ADT
- July 6th 6 pm – 8 pm ADT
- Career search
- Building your business
- Graduate interviews
Learn to tell your story effectively to others to achieve your education and career goals
- Online from your home Via ACLA
- Need: Computer with zoom account
- People seeking jobs in Canada
- International Newcomers living Atlantic Canada
- Ready for a promotion
- International Graduates with PGWP
- Any person looking to improve their skills in workplace communication
IELTS 5 CEFR B1+ CLB 5 or higher
Intermediate proficiency English
Ability to participate in group conversations
PRICE 8 weeks $1800.00 CDN
$200 Course Reservation Fee
(Balance of $1600 to be paid 2 weeks prior to class starting.)
Limited seats per group, includes all study materials.
Designed by a recruitment specialist and English Language Teacher to improve verbal and written communication in a professional setting AND to forge business / professional community through skills development. So, if you are looking for a (better) job, starting or operating your own business or thinking about doing either – this course is designed to help you!
Your learning experience begins here. StudyAtlantic.com